The Controversy of Ladies Styling Classes taught by a Born-Again Christian, Edie, The Salsa FREAK:
“Edie, how can you teach Sexy Ladies Styling if you’re a Christian???”
I often tell my fellow Christian sisters about the beautiful story of Esther in the Bible.
If my religious sisters have a problem with looking attractive, or learning female styling techniques to make them look more attractive on the dance floor, I am here to remind them that ->
LADIES… Remember this: “WE”, are God’s GIFT to THE MALE RACE.
It is designed for Creativity and Expression.
It is designed for Fun and Exhilaration.â€
– Dr. Christiane Northrup, PhDGentlemenâ€¦
Women are Designed
… for YOU.
Allow her that.
TRULY!! In EVERY sense of the PHRASE!!!
I believe that some religions forget the fact that God has given women the gift of their female bodies and beauty for a reason! To attract men! Certainly not to scare them off!
Esther trained for an entire year in “Sexy Ladies Styling” techniques to attract the King’s attention. She certainly didn’t do it for her health.
She did it with ONE GOAL IN MIND.
ESTHER DID AN ULTRA, MEGA, SUPER DUPER, 12- MONTH LONG LADIES STYLING BOOTCAMP!!!
Because of her DETAILED AND PRACTICED styling training, she caught the King’s eye, and was later named Queen. The story goes on that she eventually saved her people from near annihilation.
LADIES After you read the full scripture below, you’ll feel more comfortable making yourself LOOK PRETTY and DANCE PRETTY!!
From The Book of Esther in the [Jewish] Old Testament: (by the way, Middle-Eastern Salsaras are some of the Best dancers in the World)
- 8 When the king’s order and edict had been proclaimed, many girls were brought to the citadel of Susa and put under the care of Hegai. Esther also was taken to the king’s palace and entrusted to Hegai, who had charge of the harem.
- 9 The girl pleased him and won his favor. Immediately he provided her with her beauty treatments and special food. He assigned to her seven maids selected from the king’s palace and moved her and her maids into the best place in the harem.
- 10 Esther had not revealed her nationality and family background, because Mordecai had forbidden her to do so.
- 11 Every day he walked back and forth near the courtyard of the harem to find out how Esther was and what was happening to her.
- 12 Before a girl’s turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics.
- 13 And this is how she would go to the king: Anything she wanted was given her to take with her from the harem to the king’s palace.
- 14 In the evening she would go there and in the morning return to another part of the harem to the care of Shaashgaz, the king’s eunuch who was in charge of the concubines. She would not return to the king unless he was pleased with her and summoned her by name.
- 15 When the turn came for Esther (the girl Mordecai had adopted, the daughter of his uncle Abihail) to go to the king, she asked for nothing other than what Hegai, the king’s eunuch who was in charge of the harem, suggested. And Esther won the favor of everyone who saw her.
- 16 She was taken to King Xerxes in the royal residence in the tenth month, the month of Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign.
- 17 Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval more than any of the other virgins. So he set a royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.
- 18 And the king gave a great banquet, Esther’s banquet, for all his nobles and officials. He proclaimed a holiday throughout the provinces and distributed gifts with royal liberality.
So “YES!!” ladies, it is “OK” to look and feel SEXY out there – our bodies were CREATED for MEN!!!! AND “MEN” LOVE SEXY WOMEN!!!
– Happy Dancing!! –
Edie, The Salsa FREAK!!
Edie The Salsa FREAK!! Website